Thursday, August 6, 2009

Back in the US of A!

Hello everyone! I made it home safely yesterday afternoon. It was definitely a VERY long day though. When we got to the Mombasa airport, we had problems again with our flights. It took over an hour to get it sorted out and they held the flight for us, so we left a little late. EVERYTHING takes AT LEAST twice as long in Africa. We flew to Nairobi, Amsterdam, Detroit, and then San Antonio. It was LONG but I was thankful that I got some sleep fro Nairobi to Amsterdam. I made it home yesterday afternoon and my mom picked me up from the airport. My parents and I went to dinner last night and I'm hanging out with my mom today "recovering." Tomorrow I'm heading to Wichita Falls for the weekend and then I will be back at work on Monday! Thanks to everyone that read my updates! Can't wait to share my pictures with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment